1. WHO ARE WE? We are DUZAMA and we process your personal data as Data Controller. This
it means that we take charge of how we use and protect your data.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data obtained online, among other purposes, to manage
your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your queries, as well as, in
If you wish, send you our personalized communications.
3. WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that
we need to process them to perform the contract you agree to with us when you register and make a purchase or
enjoy any of our services or functionalities.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers who help us
or provide support, such as external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement.
5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, also
You have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or to port it, as we explain in
detail the use we will make of your personal data and the rights you have in relation to them.
of our clients and users, regardless of the online channel or medium used to interact
• We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the
uses that we carry out or the rights that you have in relation to your data: o we make available to you
timely or you will also find information about each treatment of your personal data according to
keep interacting with us.
• Some names that we will use in this Privacy and Cookies Policy: o when we talk about our platform,
we will refer in general to any of the channels or digital media that you have used to interact with
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Those responsible for processing your data are: ERIKA BY MIA. SL, a company that currently operates in Spain the
sale of DUZAMA brand products, Postal address: Geltoki Karrika, 2, 31780 Bera (Navarra) or Post
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need
process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
▪ Your identification data (for example, name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact with us,
contact details, etc.);
▪ Financial and transactional information (for example, payment or card details, information about your purchases,
orders, returns, etc.);
▪ Data on tastes and preferences. Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you
access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since
This is data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please,
Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user.
or that you cannot enjoy those services or functionalities. In other cases, we may obtain information
passive when using tracking tools, such as browser cookies or other similar technologies from our
platform or the communications we send you. In such cases, we will only process your data in relation to
that functionality or service, in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. in such
cases, we will only treat your data in relation to that functionality or service, in accordance with what is established
in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will treat
your personal data for the following purposes:
• one. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform: In the event that you decide to register as a user in
our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and give you access to your
different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. May
cancel your registered user account by contacting us through email@example.com. We inform you
that the data we collect about your activity, obtained through the different channels of the Platform,
and that include your purchases, will remain linked to your account so that all information can be accessed
at once. You have the possibility to use the access or login through a social network or another collaborator that
enable this service (social login) when available on our login screen, good to link
logging in to your account or registering a new one. In that case, your login credentials, as well as
your name and email/phone number (may need authorization), will be imported from your network account
social or collaborator.
• two. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the
functionalities, products or contracted services, including the sending of quality surveys about the products
or services provided.
▪ Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used. For
example: If when buying any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving
your payment information and your shipping address for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for the
activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows
your auto-filled payment details appear on subsequent purchases so you don’t have to go back to
introduce them in each new process, and they will be understood as valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify
or delete your payment data at any time through the section corresponding to the information of
payment, from your registered user account on the Web.
▪ Activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent and detect unauthorized uses of the Platform (for
example, during the purchase or return processes), as well as potential fraud against you or against
us. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior that
indicates an attempted fraudulent use of our features, products or services, this process may have
consequences such as the blocking of the transaction or the deletion of your user account.
▪ Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for
information on the availability of garments, reservations of products through the Platform, according to said
options are available at all times.
▪ For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made.
made on the Platform.
• 3. To attend to the requests or requests that you make through firstname.lastname@example.org, we only process the data
personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or petition. Also, you must
keep in mind that the data you enter in this service will be available to your social network or collaborator
and will be subject to their corresponding privacy policies.
• 4. For marketing purposes, this purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make recommendations based on your interaction
with us through the Platform and the analysis of your user profile.
▪ Data enrichment: When we obtain your personal data from various sources, we may
combine them in certain circumstances in order to improve our understanding of your needs and
preferences in relation to our products and services.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them,
as explained below:
1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of
the terms that regulate the use of the Platform.
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services: The processing of your data is
necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you. Is
It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you
request or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data for future purchases.
3. Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that we receive.
raise through the email email@example.com. We understand that the processing of this data is
also beneficial for you as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve queries
raised. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you more
below, or with claims related to our products or services, which legitimizes us to treat your data
is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
4. Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the
Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the processing of this data is also
beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below.
1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform: We will process your data for as long as you maintain the
registered user status.
2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services: We will treat your data during the
time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible
returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service.
3. Customer Service: We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
4. Usability and quality analysis: We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to
perform a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to comply with the
corresponding purpose, we will later keep them duly stored and protected for the time
in which responsibilities derived from the treatment could arise, in compliance with the regulations in force in each
moment. Once the possible actions in each case have expired, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
to the company ERIKA BY MIA, SL and to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer,
namely: ▪ financial entities, ▪ fraud detection and prevention entities, ▪ service providers
technological and analytical, ▪ providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or their
associated establishments, ▪ providers of services related to customer service, ▪ suppliers and
collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as advertising agencies, advertising partners
or social networks that, in certain cases, may act as joint controllers. For service efficiency,
some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area
that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, we inform you
that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always maintaining their security, since we use
the most appropriate tools for international transfer, such as Standard Contractual Clauses or any
other relevant complementary measure. You can consult the content of the Standard Contractual Clauses in the
In the event of such a sale or transfer, we would use reasonable efforts to ensure that the beneficiary
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
Rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing us an email to our address
firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case of
that we consider necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document accrediting your identity.
his identity. Likewise, we can offer you the possibility of exercising your rights and configuring your preferences for
privacy when using some of our services or making specific channels available to you within our
Platform. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data,
you have the right to:
• Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user in the
Platform can also access the section corresponding to your personal data of your account to modify or
update your personal data. However, please note that by actively providing us with your personal data
by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications
thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the person responsible for the Platform or any third party
due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, it will be
sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own data
personal, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
• Ask us to Delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which
we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
• Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to
that we temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them beyond the time necessary
when you may need it. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any
purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways you can withdraw your
consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we process your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the supervisory authority in matters of
relevant data protection, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you, such as
user or as a client, you provide us. If a third party has provided us with your data or you have provided it yourself as
consequence of a functionality or service requested by one of our users, we will use them to manage the
Privacy and Cookies, whose link we usually include in our communications.
convenient. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform, or even
we will communicate it to your email address when the change in question is significant for your
privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe in any
there were minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as
permanent point of information on our website.
9. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
us. Please read our Cookies Policy to learn more about cookies and similar devices.
that we use, its purpose and how to manage your preferences, as well as other information of interest.